Happy Thanksgiving, friends! We are so grateful for each and every one of you who follows along on this little journey of life and business with us! We have had such an amazing year and we know that we have so much to be thankful for this year. This year has been far from perfect, and it’s had its fair share of difficult days, hard months, busy seasons… we want to be completely transparent with you all in that! But through it all, God has been so faithful, and we can look back on our year and see just how perfectly He’s woven grace through every life experience, both good and bad.
This year, a few of the biggest things we’re thankful for are…
- The retreat we took at the beginning of the year to plan out 2017! We spent intentional time focusing on how God wanted us to grow this year, praying for our couples and for direction in the months to come, and dreaming up new ways to love and serve people through our business. Those few days were instrumental in the shaping of our year!
- My trip to Dallas in March! I loved getting to meet so many new friends and grow closer to old friends throughout that week… plus, that Texas weather during March?! Not complaining! 😉
- GRADUATING in March and May! Luke and I both completed our Bachelor’s degrees in business earlier this year, and we are SO thankful to be done the college season of life… ha!!
- Our travels this year! We’ve been to multiple states both for fun and for work, and we’re so thankful to have a job that provides so much flexibility!
- Celebrating our 1st anniversary! We cannot believe that we’ve been married almost a year and a half. Where does the time go?! In June, we got away for a little bit to celebrate our first year of marriage and had our sweet friend Jessica take some anniversary photos of us! We’re thankful for a wonderful first year as husband and wife.
- Our busy months from July through October!! Even though these months were full and a little intense, we’re thankful that we got to grow our business and celebrate alongside some seriously amazing people on the first day of their forever’s!
- Moving! In October, we moved into the home we’re now in, and we LOVE it. We love the side of town we live on, and we know this house will forever have a special place in our hearts! This place is definitely something we’re thankful for.
- Getting our puppy! Yes, Oliver is crazy, but he’s been so much fun… and most days, we’re super thankful for him. 😉 He makes us smile all the time, he looks like a teddy bear, and he’s growing SO fast! We love our little guy!
Today, we’re hosting BOTH of our families at our little home for the very first time! We are so excited to hang out and celebrate with our people, and we already know it’s going to be an amazing time. Bring on allll the pumpkin desserts, cheesy potatoes, and yummy snacks… we’re ready y’all! 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving, friends! We hope your day is full of time with your loved ones, naps, good food, and more good food! 😉
Caitlin & Luke